Immigration, Legal and Social Services
Centro staff is available to provide assistance in understanding complicated situations and to help you navigate the immigration and social services agencies.
If you are confused, worried, or simply afraid of getting it wrong, our staff can help put you on the right track.
- Understand the immigration process.
- Assistance with completing required forms.
- Instructions for filing and follow-up.
- Establishing legal residency.
- Outline the path to citizenship.
- Referrals to legal counsel when appropriate.
- Provide information and referrals on issues concerning housing and civil rights, liability issues, and other legal situations.
- Notary Public service.
- Referrals to Legal Aid.
- Voter registration forms and information.
Social Services Assistance:
- Understanding what services are available.
- Determining eligibility.
- Help with completion of public assistance forms.
- Assist veterans with receiving care and benefits.
- Referrals for medical and mental heatlh services.